WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU 4% FOR USING YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!!
Crimson Trace Deep Discount
Search by Keyword
We Offer The Best Discount Rifle Scopes and Hunting Gear at Discount prices!
Welcome to www.nisupplyOnline.com. Thank you for visiting us here today and we hope that you will find what you are looking for! We offer a wide variety of tactical and hunting optics, Tactical Rifle scopes, and Crimson Trace Laser grips. Whether you are looking for Nikon, Leupold, NcStar Mark III 4x32, or even a Blackhawk Knoxx Specops Stock, we have it! If at anytime during your visit you can't find something you might want, let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to serve you!
As this economy continues to be obamafied, I wanted to give you a few Ideas to increase your Tactical fun without hurting your budget or marriage. These are the answers, but some that can keep you shooting and having fun!
1. First things first, Get a Gun! now this should be your biggest investment, but you don't have to pay full price! You can check your local listings, Our local paper is the Nicklesworth and can be a great place to find a used or nearly new rifle that someone needs to get rid of. The other option would be a reputable Pawn Shop. You can really get screwed in this area if you are not careful, but if you find a pawn shop that deals primarily in guns, I have found over the years that they are a source of information and great guys to talk to. We have a local shop called Triple B Gun & Pawn. They are some good guys and like to talk shop!
2. Find your sights. For any AR or AK you can either use Optics, Dot sights, lasers or good old Iron Sights. If you get a used AR it's going to be more likely that you already have Iron Sights and can skip this step. The cool thing about an AR-15 is that they are unbelievably customizable. You can get a set of Iron Sight that are removeable for about $30 a piece. You can also add a Carry handle if you didn't get one in the purchase for around $40 which could also serve as your rear sight. In any case, Iron sights should not cost you more than $60-$70.
3. Add Magnification. You can turn any AR into a long range rifle by selecting the scope that works for you. If you are looking for a long range scope you can find full sized scopes for tactical purposes 2.5-10x40 or something a bit longer range like a 4-16x50, and if you really want to reach out and touch someone, you can go as far as a 10-40x50.
But if you are looking for more of a close quarters optic with the power to reach out you can go with smaller more compact scopes that cost less than $150 and come with a lifetime warranty. Cheaper than the Trijicon ACOG and a better warranty. ACOG's only have a 10 year warranty on their scopes. You can find magnifications in compact scopes in 4x32, 6x42, 3-9x42 and many more in between. For the scope on it's own, you shouldn't have to spend more than $200 at the very most!
4. Stocks and Hardware. When it comes to Stocks and hardware you really need to do some searching as to what styles you are looking for. Magpul or Tapco are great AR, AK and SKS accessories companies. If you don't want the traditional forend for your AR you can swap them out for a nice Aluminum quad rail for less than $70 maybe even less. Throw in some ladder covers to smooth out the rails and you are on your way to a pretty sweet looking rifle. An adjustable stock is going to be something that you won't wan to miss out on, so pick one that fits your style and throw it on there.
5. Customize with Combos! The best way to get a good deal on a bunch of accessories is to buy in combos. You can get a compact scope with a laser and a red dot for less than $200 and can be a killer combination for any AR-15.When you buy in combos like this most dealers are going to give you a better deal since it only costs them once to ship.
In any case, It doesn't have to cost you $2000 or $3000 to outfit your rifle with all the fun stuff that makes shooting addicting. It's easy to customize and can cost you far less than most people even dreamed it could.
Shoot Straight and accessorize!